Confessions of a Struggling Writer

I am a writer. I aspire to be an author. Those aspirations are what fuel my struggle. Join me in my trials and tribulations to see my name on a book.

J.R. Murdock

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nearly a week.

I tried doing the amazing 5 minute install for WordPress. I was finally able to get the blog to display with the theme I'd chosen internally on my web server. Alas, it never was able to pick up the style sheets to be viewable externally. So the pages looked all messed up. Rats.

I tried three different ASP.NET blogs, all had issues when I did the 'easy install' and kept giving me configuration errors.

So rather than fight with building my own cool blog I could manage and make look how I'd like it to look, I'll stick with blogger for now. I'd rather get the story recorded and posted than spend any more time messing around with blogs I can't get installed and running in a short period of time.

Keep checking back. I'll keep posting as I progress. WOO WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home