Confessions of a Struggling Writer

I am a writer. I aspire to be an author. Those aspirations are what fuel my struggle. Join me in my trials and tribulations to see my name on a book.

J.R. Murdock

Friday, January 16, 2009

Artwork

I have gone from the "I think" stage to the planning stage. I'm currently looking for an artist to help me out with artwork for the V&A Shipping podcast and web page. I have nothing to offer but my undying gratitude and credit on the podcast and webpages. If you are an artist and are interested, let me know and I can supply you with the text of the book and an idea of what I'm looking for. It is a space opera, so there are bizarre aliens inside.

I plan to have fun with this novel. The book is done, I just need to podcast it. :) The more I think about it, the more excited I get. WOO WOO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home