Confessions of a Struggling Writer

I am a writer. I aspire to be an author. Those aspirations are what fuel my struggle. Join me in my trials and tribulations to see my name on a book.

J.R. Murdock

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I realize it's April 1st.

But I'm not going to let that stop me from posting today. After listening to the Joe Murphy Memorial podcast, I decided that I do need to get off my butt and start getting back into my podcasting. I've let it go for far too long and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry to all those who've stayed subscribed for so long.

I have updates with regards to one of my short stories and one of my novels (well, okay, I have more updates than that) and I'll post them here on Thursday.

Thank you for hanging in there with me. It's been a rough ride these past several months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home